Positive Vibration have been a bit quiet lately, so reggae fans in the North West will rejoice that they are back with a bang!
As usual, they take place at District in the heart of Liverpool’s Baltic Triangle at 61 Joradan St, from 8pm-1am, £3 on the door
- Saturday 27 April – DJ sets from Fire House, Xjukebox Music and Stepping Tiger – If you’re attending The Specials show at the Olympia, be sure to join us afterwards to continue the dancing and positive vibes
- Saturday 25 May – DJ sets from Medicine Men, Dub Defenders, Catch A Fire.
- Saturday 29 June – DJs TBC
- Friday 19 July – DJs TBC
- Sunday 25 August – Carnival Weekend Special featuring a DJ set from legendary musician, DJ & film-maker, Don Letts.
And more great news for Reggae fans: Mad Professor is coming back!
MAD PROFESSOR + COXSONE OUTERNATIONAL
Leading dub engineer & producer, Mad Professor makes his long-awaited return to Liverpool, alongside legendary sound system operator & producer, Lloyd Coxsone of Sir Coxsone Outernational.
This is going to be a very special show, not to be missed.
It takes place on Friday 20th September 8pm-2am, tickets £15 in advance http://skiddle.com/e/13513018
Positive Vibration will also be hosting the Sound City official after party, alongside Fiesta Bombarda on Saturday 4 May at District..
- Website: www.posvibefest.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/posvibefest.com
- Twitter: @posvibefest
- Instagram: posvibefest