Top 50 beauty must haves!
I have been wanting to compile this beauty list for quite sometime, over the past 17 years in the beauty industry I have tried more products than the usual person that’s for sure, some may say I’m slightly obsessed…. but I say I just love to try new things.
Admittedly yes I dipped my toes into a lot of products with some great results, some “hell no’s”, and also some “what in the world was I thinking”, which I know all you ladies can relate to.
So i did try my best to pick out as many all rounders as possible.
Obviously the rules apply, what may be suitable for one person may not be for another which is why I’ve kept it to the products I know will work for most.
In no particular order I give you my top 50 beauty favs!
1. Two Faced- Better than Sex Mascara
2. Dr Organic- Manuka Honey Rescue Cream
3. Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream
4. NUXE Multi Purpose Dry Oil
5. Revlon One Uniq Hair Treatment
6. Rituals Foam Shower Gels
7. Weleda- Dry Skin Food
8. Anastasia Beverley Hills Dipbrow Pomade
9. Schwarzkopf Volumizing Powder
10. Cody Airspun Loose Setting Powder
11. Smashbox Photofinish Primer
12. Simple Eye Makeup Remover
13. Estée Lauder Doublewear Foundation
14. Elemis Cleansing Balm
15. Laura Mercier Setting Powder
16. Tatcha- Dewy Skin Mist
17. Real Technique’s -Beauty Sponge
18. Kiko Milano- Black Gel Eyeliner
19. Yu Ling Jade Facial Roller
20. O’Keefes- Working Hands (for dry skin)
21. Tarte- Shapetape Concealer
22. RCMA- No Colour Powder
23. Benefit- Gimmie Brow
24. Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Serum
25. Nars Orgasm Blush
26. Peggy Sage- Black Liquid Eyeliner
27. Olivia Belle- White Gel Eyeliner
28. Batiste Dry Shampoo
29. Peaches and Cream Pigments
30. Iconic London- Illuminators
31. Benefit- Bad Gal Bang Mascara
32. Pure Indulgence soaps- Soap Filled Sponges
33. Tweezerman Tweezers
34. Pure Organic Coconut Oil
35. Neals Yard- Wild Rose Beauty Balm
36. Dr Botanicals- Superfood Sleeping Mask
37. P Louise- Eyeshadow Base
38. St Tropez Tanning Mousse
39. Neal & Wolf Control Hairspray
40. Elemis- Frangipani Monoi Oil
41. This works- Deep Sleep Pillow Spray
42. Bannatyne- Refreshing Toner
43. Eloise Beauty- Illuminating Drops
44. Sunday Riley- Luna Sleeping Oil
45. Lush- Naked Shower Gels
46. Superdrug- Naturally Radiant Eyecream
47. Opi- Nail Envy
48. Burts Bee’s- Hand Salve
49 Liz Earle- Hot Cloth Cleanser
50. Collection 2000-Loose Setting Powder
Are any of your beauty must haves on the list, do you have any favourites that didn’t make it, if not comment below.
Until next time.